Thursday 27 June 2024

First Blog (+ Intro + Info on my next model)

I decided to start a new blog. This blog has been created to showcase my latest models, how they're made, show progress, etc. So yeah!


Some of you might be wondering who I am, So let me introduce myself

I'm a young female artist who uses Blender to make 3D models and renders. I like to use VRoid sometimes as well (for the anime-styled models) and convert the VRoid models for Blender use. I also like AI and even train stable diffusion models (only Loras) using my own human-made artwork. Another thing I like is VR tech and stuff like that.


Not sure what else I should mention, so yeah


What's my next model going to be?

If you keep an eye on my DeviantArt or are you a friend or something, then you know about my obsession with a character I made up named Arnas Atakiyo. Well, Believe it or not, I'm modeling him again... even tho I just finished his furry version... Anyways, this model is gonna be a TV head-like robot version of him. The model is kinda like Pyrocynical's character.. in fact, This idea came to my mind BECAUSE of Pyro's character. So yeah


For this model, I decided to draw a reference. Now, I'm not the best at drawing since I barely do it. But I had to make a ref since this is an original design and stuff.


The modeling process has been started. I haven't finished the modeling yet

I'm planning on using this model for both Blender and VRChat use. I just love making these models for those programs! So yeah! Stay tuned to see him completed! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Tutorial) Easy Texture swap for VRChat (Poiyomi Shader)

 Hello Hello! This tutorial is a little different from my usual stuff, but I felt like sharing this method since some people might find it u...